1. All designs are subject to Copyright Rights, which are retained by the artist or the estate of the artist. Copyright remains with the artist or their estate after purchase, and unauthorized reproduction or any use of the image, commercial or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
2. I try to keep the website updated as much as possible. However, availability of the work displayed is not guaranteed.
3. All dimensions are approximate and are measured in centimetres as height, width and, where appropriate, depth.
4. Due to the variations of computer screens true colour reproduction is not guaranteed to be identical to the original artwork, although every effort is made to keep it as accurate as possible.
5. Many of the pieces incorporate naturally found materials. Pieces will therefore vary according to the availability of such materials.
6. All payments are to be made in pounds sterling and cheques made payable to ‘Jan Guest’. Payments may also be made by credit / debit card or through PayPal.